Thursday 12 June 2008

Some random videos!

I took this video a few months ago in St Albans. Leah decided she wanted to try and take on the master and she ends up coming off second best. Though she got me a really good one which unfortunately is off camera. (sorry its on an angle but i cant work it properly)




This second video is of Leah and I playing darts at the local pub 2 doors down. We had been playing round the world for a fair while and I got bored with it but Leah soldiered on. It had been a pretty long day and LEah was adamant that we wern't leaving until she got the bullseye. She didn't know i was filming which i think makes the video even funnier. It was her final throw. Was a funny night actually.


2 comments:

mandergrin said...

I needed a good laugh and that was priceless!

Nat McC said...

Too funny!!